Monday, November 19, 2007

IT RECORDED!!!!


Well...IT FINALLY HAPPENED! For those of you that knew about the stress we had selling our house...you'll appreciate that it is closed and recorded as of today!!!!!!!! For those of you that didn't know the stress...it was stressful. :) But.....YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!! Then the mortgage lady told us today that she promises she will have our new house record and everything on Wednesday so we can move in that day! FUN!!!! We are so excited and it is such a relief. Although, I have to say that I shed some tears today as I finished packing up my stamping room. I am a bit sad to leave our Garn Way home. It holds some great memories, and I get a bit teary eyed thinking of it. This is where Brian and I had our first kiss, where he proposed, where I found out I was pregnant, where we decorated Kylie's first room, where we brought her home from the hospital, where we have shared a lot of memories and experiences. I'll miss this place. It was/is a great home, and I hope the next people that live here love it as much as we did!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Do you remember that hole in the wall apartment Trev and I first lived in? Bawled like a baby the day we left! There's just something about the first place! Congrats and good luck with the move. I wish I was there to help!

Emily said...

CONGRATS!! THAT IS GREAT! Bryson has to work Wed...but I would love to help you, and Maybe he can come up after work...I will find a sitter for Bay...let me know!

Jill said...

Yippee and congrats! It is totally bittersweet moving on...you will have tons of awesome memories to come in your new home though! I'm so excited for you. Wish I could come help! Have fun!!

bribets said...

I, too, am sad for you to leave that house but SOOO happy to be close again. The ghetto will hold a dear place in my heart, too, and the memories (good and bad) that were there. After all, that's the doorstep that you failed to invite me (in the dead of winter) in our first official conversation (ha, ha). Happy day tomorrow!!!

bribets said...

BTW, CUTE background!

Brenda said...

How'd the moving go? Tell us all about it dear girl!

Jill said...

How is the house, how is your life, how was Thanksgiving...thanks for reading and posting on my blog. I totally feel special that you choose to see me with so little time. I've been thinking of you and hope all is well!
love ya
PS so nice to tip $10 extra...that is totally you. You are ALWAYS doing random acts of kindness. You're such a sweetheart!!!!!!!! Yeah, that counts!