Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disney Store Fun...

When we were out in CO, Brian and I went away for 2 days to celebrate our anniversary. We had a FABULOUS time! We went to movies, fun restaurants, and just had some quality time as a couple. We really needed it, and it was fabulous. I love how much fun we have when it's just the two of us! I love you baby!

As we were out and about, we ended up at the Disney store. Yes...we're pathetic. We missed our Kylie! Well we knew we had to bring her back. We couldn't wait to see her reactions to things we thought she would love. This huge plush rocket from "Little Einsteins" being one of those things. She LOVES that show, and LOVES rocket. So....we took her back and she LOVED the store. She saw all her "friends" and just kept running from one thing to the next. Then we showed her rocket. She couldn't keep her eyes off it. As she went on to the next item, she kept checking back asking for, "Rocket?! Rocket!!!" It was pretty funny. Of course we had to get it for her because we're suckers. :) When we got home, we realized something we forgot to get her. I really wanted her to have this Princess golf set. I thought it was so cute. But we didn't have time to get it. When we had a birthday party for her the next day, Bran and Leah and the kids surprised us by getting it for her! I was SO EXCITED! :) She loves playing with it outside. Anyway: it was a super fun time and we're definitely going back there for sure. We can't wait to take her to Disneyland/World either!

The famous Rocket!

She loved this piano as well...there is the golf set behind her.

She freaked out when she saw Mickey. She doesn't really look it in the photo, but she was so excited. :)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cutie!

Emily said...

A whole post on the Disney Store! WoW! You should get paid! :) very cute! I used to love that store when I was a kid! Do they have them in UT?

Jill said...

Cute! What a kids wonderland. We want to take Tanner to Disneyworld next year. You guys should totally come. How fun would that be!!

Debbie said...

NOONE is going to go to Disneyworld with my Kylie unless Grandma Brown (the other one, that sounded so weird.) is there!!! Sorry. I try to let you be your own little family, but that right I WILL claim, only because I think Brian will let me come.:)Right Brian RIght Brian!!!! She will be so fun to take. Nothing is fast enough or high enough for her. Her mamas baby.

KT said...

Disney World....Disney World....Disney World. It's about an hour from my house in Florida. Do it. Come now.