Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Part 2

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BABY!!

Father's Day is about celebrating your father's, and also about celebrating the father of your children...so of course I have to do that as well! I'm so amazed at how good of a father my hubby is. He is SO SWEET with our darling Kylie. She definitely has won his heart from day one. (Maybe because he was looking at his mini-me from day one :) ) They are such a sweet pair. She can't wait for him to get home from work, and he can't wait to get home from work to see her. He is so loving, thoughtful, sensitive to her needs, teaches her, and is just amazing. Thanks for being a FABULOUS father and know how much I LOVE YOU! Thanks for all you sacrifice and give to our little family!! You are such an amazing husband and father!!! Truly, one of my favorite things is to watch these two together...they are SO CUTE!!!

2 comments:

KT said...

I miss you. Make me laugh.

Brenda said...

Cute post Miss Ashley.