Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kylie Part 2

***I know this post is long overdue! Feel like I've said this before, but better late than never!***
Happy Birthday My Baby Girl!!!

We had a birthday party for Kylie when we were in CO on her actual birthday. But of course we wanted to throw one for her at our house as well. So we invited all the family up and we had a great time with everyone that came! It was GREAT weather so we ate some yummy food, had games for the kids, watched the balloons I sent Brian out in a rush to get blow away just minutes after I tied them up (guess not tight enough!), decorated sunglasses, ate some yummy cake and ice cream, and just had fun. I can NOT believe my baby girl is 2. It honestly is so sad to me. She is growing up TOO fast! It's a fun age, I'll admit, but it's still sad. She is taking like CRAZY! She repeats everything you say. Her new thing is whenever she's eating something she really likes (like her yogurt that she would eat 10 times a day if we let her) she'll say, "MMMM...delicious! It's SO FUNNY to hear her say it. But she will say anything and speaks pretty clearly for most things as well. She's my buddy and I love her more than I ever thought possible! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Know your mama loves you SO MUCH!!! Here are some pics from the day! (Thanks Em for the top one and some of the others!)

2 comments:

jan said...

Adorable. I want some cake! Kylie is no longer a baby, but a big two year old. Wow! And what is more important, her mommy survived it.

Emily said...

Very cute! :) She is a doll!