Monday, June 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...

So...we're a bit behind in our DVR and we just now watched last week's "So You Think You Can Dance" episode. I have to say...I really like so many of them! Twitch and Kherington (sp?), I LOVE Joshua, and the list goes on. HOWEVER...Chelsea and Mark's hip hop routine was FABULOUS! Brian and I have rewatched that like 10 times at least. We just can't delete that off our DVR. :) So thought I'd share for those of you that haven't seen it. :) It is BY FAR our FAVORITE dance of all season!! Oh...watch the time on the video and when you get to about 2 min and 23 seconds...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that little trick they do. AMAZING!! If I've watched the whole dance like 20 times, I've watched that part like 100!!! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Ditto. It was rad.

Emily said...

That is my favorite of the season as well...but I loved every dance that Joshua and Kate (Katie?) did too!!!

Jill said...

I loved this too. It was sooooooooooooooooo awesome! This season rocks!

Megan said...

I agree, these two are so good! I loved this dance!

bribets said...

Now get caught up so you can vote for them! Also so that we can talk about it while it's still fresh!

joanna said...

Oh my gosh, I love SYTYCD!! I have wanted to post something on my blog about it, but I wasn't sure where to start. I love so many of the couples: Mark & Chelsie, Courtney and Gev, Twitch & Kherrington, and Josh & Katee (ok, basically almost everyone.) My favorite to watch are Gev & Courtney, probably because I know Gev kind of likes her, at least they talked about it a little bit in the beginning of the season. It's cute to watch them together.

Also, thanks for commenting on my blog! It was good to get your encouragement. :)