Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I know this is a day late, but better late than never! :) Story of my life these days. :)


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!
My dad is truly one amazing man. He has been through so much in his life, and he's still kicking! :) I admire him so much. It brings me to tears to think of him...he is and always will be my daddy! Growing up being the only girl with three brothers brought us even closer as daddy and daughter. I am so thankful I am blessed with him as a father. He has always worked so hard and sacrificed so much for his family. I always will appreciate (and probably don't even know the 1/2 of it) how much he did sacrifice. I couldn't ask for a better father. He has an amazing attitude about life, he is so strong, he has such a strong testimony, he is such a good example, he always can make me happy, he bears his burdens so magnificently...he's my daddy! I know he's not perfect, but he's pretty close to it to me! :) I LOVE YOU DADDY! I wish for you to have all your wishes come true. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

0 comments: