Sunday, July 13, 2008

Colorado Fun...

So we left yesterday and came to Colorado. We will actually be here for two weeks. Brian is doing this Master's in Banking program and has to come to classes for two weeks in the summer. There are only a few of these programs in the country, and luckily there is one at CU-Boulder, like 15 mins from my parents house. So Kylie and I have gone with him the past two summers and we all stay at my parent's house. Anyway: we really enjoy the time because it does give us lots of family time. We love our family time because we just don't get it much. Since we've had Kylie, we don't travel near as much as we should...and so we don't see our families as much as we would like. So while we have to come to Colorado anyway, we try to take advantage of the time. About 1/2 of Kylie's cousin's live here, and I LOVE getting them together. I just found this picture of them on my parent's computer, so had to share. These are my oldest brother's and his wife's kids. They are SO CUTE and I LOVE the time we get with them. Aren't they beautiful! Just thought I'd share. I'll try to keep updating as much as I can while I'm here as well.

2 comments:

jan said...

Cute! Tell Brandon and Leah and kids hi for me. I didn't get to see them when I was there. Hurry back - at least part of you. I hear you are losing pieces along the way. Love you all! Tell my sister I love her and miss her.

Emily said...

Look at those cute kids!! I hope you had fun!! I am craving a club meeting!!! :)