Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th Activities!!!

We had a great holiday! It was fun to be together as a family. We spent the morning just doing things together and enjoying Brian's day off work. (We like when he's forced to take time off work! :) ) Then we put Kylie down for a nap and I had to do some work in my stamp room. (For those of you that don't know...my friend and I do a booth at the Farmer's Market once a month during the summer where we sell our stamped crafts and so there is always lots to do right before we go. The 5th of July was our 2nd time doing it. I show some of the stuff I make on my stamping blog, Design With Ink, if you care about that. :) ) Brian stayed downstairs with me and just hung out so we could at least be together. He's so nice. :) Then we went to my FABULOUS Aunt Jan's house for a fun BBQ. There was a huge table of yummy and delicious food and we had a great time spending time together as family! Thanks for everything, Jan! We had a great holiday and hope everyone else did as well!
Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Jan and Doug

My beautiful grandparents! Aren't they cute!! These two are so amazing, selfless, and people whom I admire! I LOVE you two!!!!

Mandy and Tyler

Grandpa entertaining Kylie on the swing and getting her to laugh. It was so sweet!

Holden and Kylie LOVED playing with my grandparents dog, Annie.

Kylie loves swinging, so when she saw this swing...she of course had to take a turn!

My hottie brother, Matt. Isn't his smile amazing?! I guess that's why he's going to be a dentist. Changing one set of pearly whites to look just like his at a time! :)

Brian and I.

Kylie is very observant and always likes to know what's going on. There were kids playing over the fence, so Uncle Matty had to take her to show her what was going on.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow your pictures sure made it looks fun :) I may have to steal some, I didn't get any of all the group.

Jill said...

FUN! Cute pix. We miss yall!

Emily said...

I just got caught up on your posts! Good job posting! :) I wish I could've been there for the 4th! Your garden looks great!!! I always think of you on the 4th because remember our patriotic bathroom and then your patriotic bedroom when we lived together? Cute! Good times!

bribets said...

Fun 4th of July pictures! The one of your grandparents is really cute.