Monday, July 21, 2008

Pool Fun...

So we've been in CO for a bit over a week, and it's been a lot of fun. I forgot to post these pics that I took last week. I kinda have forgotten to take my camera places, so these are all I've taken so far. Dumb me. Because we've done lots of fun things. And last night, we had other family in town and Brandon and Leah and the kids came up along with Ryan and Shannon (Brandon's best friend since we lived in TN). So there were a TON of kids here at the house and I didn't get ANY photos! So sad. They were all so cute. Anyway: back to these photos...my parents have a pool in the neighborhood and a FABULOUS park. So we go to at least one of these places every day. Here are a few pictures from the pool. I'll try to get more photos this week as we're out and about.

Uncle Cams and Kylie

Kylie strutting her stuff. :) I wasn't sure if she would love the pool this summer, but she does. It's so much fun to watch her. We tried to go today...I got her all ready...we walked over there with her Uncles Matt and Cams...and we found out it was closed. Kylie was SO SAD and cried as we turned around. It was so sad...she was so excited! Hopefully tomorrow it's opened!

How cute is my baby in her cute little towel Grandma got especially for her?! :)

2 comments:

jan said...

Oh to be in Colorado wrapped up in a pretty little towel (no swimsuit body showing). But even better, to have a cute little body like Kylie. Have fun! We miss you all!

Emily said...

CUTE! I want a rainstorm! Love her little swimsuit!