Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Photos...

I guess all these posts for our Chicago trip will be backwards, so sorry! Here are some of the shots we took on Saturday morning...

The whole gang all together
Cutie cousins all together! This was a tough shot to get, but so worth it!!!
Here are the Utah Van Camp's all together
How sweet is this baby girl?! I LOVE this shot! Although you can tell which arm her cast was on...she still was holding it funny. But man...that face is so yummy! :)
Brian's parents. Love this shot of them!
Love this shot of these three as well! Grandma with her two kids. SO CUTE!
Then Mom and Dad with all of their kids. This is such a great one too...I think. Ok...so I like them all. I think we got some great shots. Hope you enjoyed the photo shoot too! :) We had such a great weekend with the whole family! We DEFINITELY need a repeat sometime soon! Thanks everyone for all you did!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures!! And you finally posted too. I was starting to worry! :) All of the pics are the best...love them all. The picture of the three of you is the greatest! Miss you guys!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

How gorgeous! I love all the co-ordinationg clothes looks great!