Friday, March 20, 2009

Friend Time...

My goal was to get all caught up with this blog before Brian and I go out of town on Sunday. We leave EARLY EARLY morning on Sunday, and we are going to HAWAII!!! I'm so excited...I have never been there. I actually earned this trip through the Stampin' Up! stuff I do and it's going to be a BLAST!!! Anyway: after this post I am JUST ABOUT caught up. I have a few more pics from this week and our trip to the zoo today that are on my camera that I need to upload, but YEAH!!! So last Saturday I had a GREAT day! My good friend Tara, a college roommate, took me out to lunch and movie for my birthday. It was SO GREAT and we had a BLAST!!!! (WHY DID WE NOT GET A PIC DEAR TARA?!) Then when we got back, a friend of Brian's from college and his wife and son surprised us by stopping by. We have all became good friends, and we hadn't seen them in SO LONG! So it was great to see them and get caught up. They just had their first baby a few months ago and he is SO CUTE! We're so glad we got to meet him!!! Kylie was IN LOVE with him!!!! She even got to hold him...
How cute are they both?! :)

Love it!!
My precious baby girl...(just got a new camera and still trying to learn it so sorry for the blur!)
The cute family with a little addition. :)
Father and son
LOOK AT THIS SWEETHEART! Sorry it's a bit blurry! Thanks guys for a fun Saturday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hawaii!!! Have a blast!!! Can't wait for those pictures...remember to take some. :) Charlie enjoyed looking at all of these new Kylie pictures you just posted. He says "AAADDDDDAAADDDAAADDDGGOOOO!"

joanna said...

Hi Ms. Ashley! Your mom gave sent me your blog address. You know what's funny? I have the exact same layout!
You know what else is really funny -- my parents just got back from that same trip to Hawaii with Stampin' Up!! My dad used to be President/COO (Jerry Day) and he retired a few years ago when he got a calling to the Jordan River Temple presidency. He is still on the Board of Directors for SU, though. (I don't know if you know all of this already.)
Anyway, it will be really great to catch up with your blog. I haven't e-mailed you for a long time. I think we e-mailed once or twice several years ago!
You can keep up with my blog, too, if you'd like. I post all kinds of stuff - family, job, Twilight... etc. :)
~take care!
Joanna (Day) Tate