Friday, March 20, 2009

Road Trip Buddy....

Kylie and I recently returned from our FIRST ROAD TRIP together as Mommy and Daughter team. My mom recently had surgery, so we went out there for a bit to help my parents out. Brian had to work and I was too cheap to get him a plane ticket back to Utah so he could help me drive. So Kylie and I journeyed across the HORRID road of I-80 through Wyoming to get to Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house. I was really worried because Kylie can be very high maintenance. But we made it and actually had a good time. At one point...yes...I got a bit stir crazy. Anyone that has traveled with me for a long road trip knows I can get a bit antsy. (And that's probably an understatement.) But Kylie handled me just fine. :) At one point in the journey I decided to document this trip. Here's my sweet Kylie...

Then the "self-portrait" trying to get us both in! :) ...

Then on our way home we stopped at the famous Rawlins McDonald's. Seriously....ANYTHING you have here is so yummy. :) (Maybe it's because you are SO SO bored with the road and just want to do ANYTHING but drive it tastes so good. :) ) So here is my sweet baby eating her yummy lunch...

We had a great time in CO with Grandma and Grandpa. I didn't get any pictures though!!!! It was good to be out there and get to help them out. The time flew, and we miss them lots!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Hey lol your not sitting in the drivers seat??? your in the passenger seat hehheheeh.

kiri jo said...

i have a grandma and grandpa brown too!!! fun! um, i didn't know that the mcdonald's in rawlins was famous. i guess i was always so glad to get through that town as fast as possible i just kept going and didn't stop. glad you had fun and your baby girl is so beautiful! love you!!!