Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's SWEET time!!!

My ever impressive cousin (well, my cousin's wife....but we're cousins! :) ) just opened up a cupcake bakery in Provo, UT. She's had a website for a long time now where she sold her baked goods and let me just say....she does AMAZING things! They look good, taste INCREDIBLE and I'm just so impressed with her. Her amazing "cake bites" have even been featured on the Rachel Ray show. ANYWAY....her website is: www.thesweettoothfairy.com if you want to check them out. I highly recommend ordering some cupcakes and having them shipped right to your house. You'll be amazed! :) We were in Chicago for her cupcake shop big grand opening, so when we were in Provo taking Cams to the MTC....I had to go by to say hello and check things out. Her store is SO CUTE and the treats are so yummy. Kylie waited so patiently for her cupcake (they are a busy store!) and here she is devouring her well earned treat....
Had to take a break after eating most of the frosting...

I just can't even stand it...Kylie is just so cute! :) (Sorry for the gush for a moment.) Thanks Megan for opening this store so we can get your treats whenever we want! :) GOOD LUCK and love you lots!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That dress is beautiful!!! And Kylie is too! And the food on that website...I will remember that when I'm looking for a gift for someone!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

YUM do they ship to AUstralia lol! And how gorgeous is Kylie in her dress and stockings and little black shoes adorable!

Brian and Kristy said...

Hey Ashley! I found your blog and just wanted to say how cute Kylie is. I can't believe how big she is! So cute! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

KT said...

Hi Ashley! I love her little poke-a-dot dress. :-) I'd totally borrow it, if Kylie and I wore the same size.